" A little of kindness goes a long way. "

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Fool

❅ Poem : A Fool ❅

I'm sitting all alone in my room and once again

I'm thinking of my life

My past is passing me by

See a lot of pain, a lot of tears

That's how I remember it

There were a lot of days that I could only cry

My hope was faded away

I wanted to say goodbye to everything

Now I'm laughing and feeling fine

Sometimes I still cry, inside and outside

But that's different then in the past

I wanted to say goodbye to everything

Damn, what was I a fool

Cause if I really said goodbye I had never felt

this lovely feeling deep inside

It's a great feeling, called Love

And I'm so thankful for finding My Love

It's making me stronger day after day

There was a time that I wanted to say goodbye,

Now I want to live!

❅ Poet : Lovelygirl ❅


Best regards,
Anjasmara
Malaysia
E: anjasmara.abdulrazak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts . . .